The flutter of wings
Within the womb.
Heard in range yet
Hidden from sight.
A tug on my heart:
The rhythm of life.
© Jeremiah Dowling 2015
About Jeremiah DowlingI write poetry and take crazy pictures in an Orange Chair all over the United States while reading amazing books.
- 6 inches of snow disappearing slowly 1 month ago
- Pennsylvania must have known it was the first day of spring, its giving out free ice just like Ritas. 2 months ago
- I'm loving all this fresh powder! 2 months ago
- I still like the snow. 2 months ago
- When Hobbes tries to pronounce R2-D2 and C-3PO he sounds like he is speaking droid. 2 months ago
- @brockwell81 Well, if you drive more than 2 hours at any point its a road trip ha... Is this connected to your Utah trip in April? 2 months ago
- @brockwell81 Hey!! That's my road trip!! Cheater! 2 months ago
- The joy of listening to the @RELEVANTpodcast talk about their new issue, and in the same moment opening the mail bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Cheese, crackers and 'Wallace and Gromit' on a lazy afternoon. 2 months ago
- Hobbes is yelling 'I want to be a ghost!' at the Phantoms game. #Ironic 3 months ago