The flutter of wings
Within the womb.
Heard in range yet
Hidden from sight.
A tug on my heart:
The rhythm of life.
© Jeremiah Dowling 2015
About Jeremiah DowlingI write poetry and take crazy pictures in an Orange Chair all over the United States while reading amazing books.
- Hobbes is yelling 'I want to be a ghost!' at the Phantoms game. #Ironic 1 week ago
- Its a fine day for grocery store i-spy. 4 weeks ago
- Iced over driveways, sleds with metal runners, and an euphoric two year old. 1 month ago
- You know its been cold when 20 degrees feels like summer. 1 month ago
- When your son scratches your Dave Brubeck record you give him a 'Time Out' #JazzPun 2 months ago
- It seemed odd that my @classicpenguins copy of 'To a God Unknown' by John Steinbeck had ended with a comma, turns o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- I can't imagine a world with only blue skies, where there is nothing like the rain to pull us inward. 3 months ago
- Want to wait 2 weeks for your washer delivery, get charged for a free delivery, and struggle to get your refund? Just use @Lowes 4 months ago
- As I write a poem about my cabin a man across the diner talks about his cabin in the same neck of the woods. 5 months ago
- A bald eagle and a rainbow around the sun. 5 months ago