Passion Day 4 – Notes
* The following are my notes from 1/5/12 at Passion 2012*
Session 8 – Louie Giglio
- Ephesians 6:19
- Paul asks for prayer, and he asks that his words might proclaim the holy mystery of God; he longs to fearlessly articulate the beauty of God.
- We are caught in a holding pattern thinking we must wait to do something significant, but we don’t have to wait to fully participate in the purposes and plans of God, because they are right now!
There are some hurdles to this
- Hurdle 1: Brokenness – We want to proclaim the mysteries of God, but we get too hung up on our mess and brokenness. But often our brokenness can open us up to endless possibilities to give glory to God and make his name renown.
– Brokenness is the bow from which God launches the arrows of healing
- Hurdle 2: Indecision – Live for your passion, for the glory of God, and when you do it pray for words to fearlessly proclaim the mysteries of God
– May our only fear be living an insignificant life that does not speak of Jesus.
– The will of God for you is right now, right here, the present.
– May our lives be chained to Jesus by which all other chains lose their power.
*Sorry I didn’t end up taking a lot of notes today, plus there was only one session, but this message was my favorite of all of them, so so challenging!!